Registration must be completed by logging into Learn at Work and selecting course number 00006181 and class ID number 0000052056. Please register before January 12, 2021.
Learning objective: Awareness – The goal of this interactive training is to provide participants with a basic awareness of cultural diversity as well as how culture influences the workplace, campus and clinical care environment at Washington University School of Medicine.
- The class is a combination of experiential and didactic training designed to:
- Define diversity, equity and inclusion
- Communicate the importance of diversity and inclusion initiatives to the university
- Explore the impact of exclusion
- Understand the importance of being an ally
Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, firstname.lastname@example.org
Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-852-2798, email@example.com
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.