Diversity & Inclusion 4.0 – Action (This is a virtual training)
Building on recently developed skill sets to speak up. 4.0 empowers participants to proactively combat bias and prejudicial statements/behaviors made on campus. Participants will engage in activities that assess:
- Where are we now? The current state of DE & I
- Where do we want to be? What a warm, welcoming, diverse and inclusive WUSM would look like
- What does it take to get there? Identifying the challenges and opportunities to accomplish the DEI goals
How to Register: Registration must be completed by logging into https://wustl.sabacloud.com/ and selecting HR – Diversity & Inclusion 4.0, course number 00006223 and class ID number 0000063237. The registration expiration for this training is beginning of business day 11/02/2022. Please be aware that some diversity training in 2022 is offered virtual and onsite.
How to attend the training: This is a virtual training, conducted in Zoom. Please ignore any links from SABA to join this training. The Zoom link will be sent to registered learners before the training date.
What to do after training is completed: After the training has been completed and the completion update is made by the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, learners receive a system generated Email from Washington University Learn@Work. The Email contains a link to the evaluation. Complete the evaluation as soon as you can to avoid action messages of “in progress, pending action or “incomplete” in your Plan that is not associated with the training, but the evaluation.
- Please leave the video on during the training if possible. You may be asked to turn off video to increase Zoom data and bandwidth.
- Please use full name as screen name. If you’re joining from a device that does not allow Zoom ID, please place your name in chat. If joining from a space with other participants, place all names in your space in the chat to allow them to get credit for attending the training.
- How to Change Zoom screen name –While in the meeting see “Participants”, hover the mouse over your name on the participants list, see “more” if using Participant list, or … on your screen, “Rename”, enter first and last name, “OK”. Or place your full name in the chat at the beginning of the training. If an incomplete screen name is used, it may take longer to change the completion status.
- Please leave mics off unless speaking
- Late arrival – Please join the training within 15 minutes of start. Anyone joining after 15 minutes will need to register for another training and complete in full, to receive a Successful completion status
- Please do not share the Zoom link publicly
- Please allow at least 5 business days to update your completion status
- Where to go for help:
- Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-362-0347 email@example.com
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, at least one week before the event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.