A graduate student group run by DBBS students, ProSPER (Promoting Science Policy, Education, and Research), has established a voter kiosk in Bernard Becker Medical Library.
The kiosk has absentee and mail-in ballot request forms, stamps, and envelopes for voting. All materials are free, and you can pick them at anytime.
While the deadline to register to vote has passed, an absentee/mail-in ballot request can be submitted to your local election office by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, October 21st. With delays in mail, ProSPER is encouraging people to request and submit ballots early.
A notary may be required to submit your absentee or mail-in ballot. Notarization services are available on campus and statewide. Please wear a mask and bring your unsigned ballot (to be signed in presence of notary), a government-issued ID and a pen.
- On-campus notary services (requires WUSTL Key to view)
- Statewide notary services (Missouri Secretary of State website)
For more information about voting in the 2020 election:
- ProSPER has published this guide to voting and poll-working in 2020
- Email email@example.com with any questions about voting
- See WashU Votes and Engage Democracy, initiatives of the Washington Universirty Gephardt Institute for Civic and Community Engagement