Welcome to the Diversity Week leadership panel livestream
“You Can’t Really Know Where You Are Going, Until You Know Where You Have Been” – Maya Angelou
Hear from leaders as they reflect on the journey towards transforming into a diverse, equitable and inclusive community where everyone believes they belong.
- David D. Allen, RhP, PhD, University Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis President
- Rich Liekweg, BJC HealthCare President and CEO
- Michael D. Ward, PhD, RTR, Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College Vice Dean for Student Affairs and Diversity and Professor
- Sherree Wilson, PhD, Associate Vice Chancellor and Associate Dean of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Washington University School of Medicine
- June Fowler, BJC HealthCare Senior Vice President, Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs, and Panel Moderator
Register below. Be sure to join us back here for the livestream from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Sept. 21.
Diversity Week events are sponsored by BJC HealthCare, Washington University School of Medicine, Goldfarb School of Nursing, and University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.
Leaders, please encourage your teams to attend! If you are working on campus and need a computer to attend these events, please email MedDEI@wustl.edu.