Diversity & Inclusion 4.0 – Action (This is a virtual training)
Building on recently developed skill sets to speak up. 4.0 empowers participants to proactively combat bias and prejudicial statements/behaviors made on campus. Participants will engage in activities that assess:
- Where are we now? The current state of DE & I
- Where do we want to be? What a warm, welcoming, diverse and inclusive WUSM would look like
- What does it take to get there? Identifying the challenges and opportunities to accomplish the DEI goals
How to attend the training: This is a virtual training, conducted in Zoom.
What to do after training is completed: After the training has been completed and the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion completes the update, learners receive a system-generated Email from Washington University Learn@Work. The Email contains a link to the evaluation. Complete the evaluation as soon as you can to avoid action messages of “in progress, pending action or “incomplete” in your Plan that is not associated with the training but the evaluation.
- Please leave the video on during the training if possible. You may be asked to turn off video to increase Zoom data and bandwidth.
- Please login to Zoom using your WUSM SSO credentials before joining. Joining from a space with multiple participants is discouraged due to the interactive nature of the training.
- How to Change Zoom screen name –While in the meeting, see “Participants,” hover the mouse over your name on the participants’ list, see “more” if using the Participant list, or … on your screen, “Rename”, enter first and last name, “OK”. Or place your full name in the chat at the beginning of the training. If an incomplete screen name is used, it may take longer to change the completion status.
- Please leave mics off unless you are speaking.
- Late arrival – Please join the training within 15 minutes of the start. Anyone joining after 15 minutes must register for another training and complete it in full to receive a Successful completion status.
- Please do not share the Zoom link publicly.
- Please allow at least five business days to update your completion status
- Where to go for help:
- Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer at 314-935-4599, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training questions – contact Jeramia Ory at email@example.com
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to participate in this event at least one week before the event, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu