At the conclusion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define disabilities
- Identify the impact of creating an inclusive environment for individuals living with disabilities
- Demonstrate the importance of recognizing unconscious bias in relation to visible and invisible disabilities
- Design an effective inclusive practice for your corner of the university.
To register for an upcoming training
- Log into Learn@Work to view upcoming diversity, equity and inclusion sessions
- Select “HR – Disabilities 1.0” to view details or enroll in a session