Registration must be completed by logging into LearnatWork and selecting HR Disabilities 1.0, course number 00009661 and class ID number 000052152.
At the conclusion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define disabilities
- Identify the impact of creating an inclusive environment for individuals living with disabilities
- Demonstrate the importance of recognizing unconscious bias in relation to visible and invisible disabilities
Design an effective inclusive practice for your corner of the university
At this time, the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion will be offering training online using the video conferencing tool, Zoom. You may participate using a computer or smart phone.
Zoom link will be sent before February 25, 2021.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all Washington University School of Medicine sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this event, please contact the Washington University School of Medicine Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in advance at 314-273-2809 or MedDEI@wustl.edu.
- Login questions – contact 314-933-3333, ITHelp@wustl.edu
- Zoom questions – contact Andrew Bauer 314-935-4599, email@example.com
- Training questions – contact Valerie Joyner 314-852-2798, firstname.lastname@example.org